So, on the days that he doesn't have school, Jaden and I do school at home. He asks to do homeschool, and runs to get his school stuff when we are about to start. He prefers this, at this point, and I would be silly to not embrace it! He LOVES to learn and is primarily working out of the Kindergarten workbook that I have for him, with some review from his preschool workbook, and he is only 3! I know that every parent thinks that their child is so smart, and I'm proud to say that I'm one of them ;). So, here are just a couple of videos showing some of the things he's learned.
Sunday, April 1, 2012
Homeschool!
Cory and I have decided that doing homeschool with Jaden for the next couple of years (while we are in Fayetteville, at least), would be the best. The preschool that he goes to now is alright, but I don't feel that he is learning much, and I don't really like the things that he is picking up from other kids and how some of the other kids make him feel. I remember hearing that it is our jobs as parents to "shelter" our kids, because they will face and be in the world soon enough. How true is that?
So, on the days that he doesn't have school, Jaden and I do school at home. He asks to do homeschool, and runs to get his school stuff when we are about to start. He prefers this, at this point, and I would be silly to not embrace it! He LOVES to learn and is primarily working out of the Kindergarten workbook that I have for him, with some review from his preschool workbook, and he is only 3! I know that every parent thinks that their child is so smart, and I'm proud to say that I'm one of them ;). So, here are just a couple of videos showing some of the things he's learned.
So, on the days that he doesn't have school, Jaden and I do school at home. He asks to do homeschool, and runs to get his school stuff when we are about to start. He prefers this, at this point, and I would be silly to not embrace it! He LOVES to learn and is primarily working out of the Kindergarten workbook that I have for him, with some review from his preschool workbook, and he is only 3! I know that every parent thinks that their child is so smart, and I'm proud to say that I'm one of them ;). So, here are just a couple of videos showing some of the things he's learned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment