Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Apex, NC Park

Jaden and I had the BEST time today.  We decided to drive up north to Apex, NC.  It is a charming place, and I have only been there one other time, but that was to shop :).  This time, however, was for an outting that I thought was way overdue.  The weather was absolutely perfect (well, after the rain storm), and so what a better day to "play" outside!  Here are some picture before and during our little excursion. 

We packed a picnic lunch, and right when we parked, down came the rain.  Are you kidding me??  I thought I planned it out perfectly: I checked the weather and everything!  So, we had our picnic lunch in the truck, which was just as fun for Jaden since he was able to come up in the front and eat with me!  After we ate, the rain immediately stopped, and out came the sun and "dried up all the rain"!  Perfect :)



























Are you curious what he's looking at?  Geese!  I got some pretty cool shots of them, even one taking a bath.







"Ta-da! All clean."

What's the South without some swamp?



A little note for Cory..


No comments: