

These are the perfect size for him. The smaller pumpkins he tries to eat. He scrapes off the outer layers of it with his front teeth and realizes that it's not as delicious as he thought. So, he spits it out and tries another spot. He'll learn eventually :).

Grandma finally came to see us again! He remembered her almost instantly; at times, he is so glued to her that he could care less about me (or so it seems ;)

He fell in these bushes and instead of whining, he became extremely intrigued. This is his serious/pondering face that he does when he wants to concentrate. :)
Jaden and I wish you a Happy Fall!
2 comments:
He is seriously huge! He looks like such a little boy now! Crazy! I totally laughed at his pondering face because you have the same one! haha! And can you look anymore like a model? Seriously! The wind was blowing through your hair and everything! Not fair....
Your blog is so cute--all decked out in Halloween and everything! I hope little Jaden is feeling better. I love the pictures. And, I agree with the other comment--you look like a model! I'm glad you're having fun with your mom. I wish my mom would come and stay with me! :)
Post a Comment